30 days writing challenge: day 1

so, i am a master of inconsistency, but i will do my best to do this challenge until the bitter end TvT 

day 1: describe your personality.

i think my defining trait is being carefree. i usually do things without a plan in mind and follow impulse more than anything. for me, plans are restrictive and burdensome. i find it more comfortable to go with the flow and make do with what i have. 

i would say i am reserved but also enthusiastic? i keep to myself but i have a certain passion when i do things, i think. like when i draw, people would just see me doodling mindlessly with earphones on and my mind far away, but im actually losing myself in the process and letting the enjoyment of drawing sink into me. i dont really know how to say it.

im introverted too, but occasionally the chatty extrovert in me makes an appearance. it's very random and unreliable, but extrovert-me is super talkative, friendly and easy to get along with. usually, im quiet and keep to myself unless im with someone im comfortable with.

i think people would call me an airhead. i don't think much and just put out what is currently on my mind. i admit, sometimes it makes me look a little dumb, but i can't help it. my brain-to-mouth filter is pretty unreliable :D

Comments